Expert in Corporate Law
Comprehensive legal advice, especially
aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises,
start-ups and asset managers.
To create sustainable value for our clients
Antonio Sierra | Abogado-Fundador
Practice areas: transport, port, litigation, commercial and common law.
Experience: Lawyer at Berenguer Comas Law Firm (1992-1997); Legal Director of the shipping agent Witty S.A. and correspondent of P&I Clubs (1997-2006 & 2014-present) and the TTClub (1997-2000); Counsel assigned to the General Secretariat of the Port Authority of Barcelona (2006-2012).
Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English and French
Member of: Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB), Spanish Maritime Law Association (AEDM), International Port Law Association (AIDP), Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA)
M.+34 626 197 491
Practice areas: tax and finance.
Experience: Associate at Price Waterhouse (1992-1995); Partner at Cuatrecasas Abogados (1995-2017).
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Member of: Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB), Spanish Association of Tax Advisers (AEDAF).
M.+ 34 605 902 987
Practice areas: corporate, commercial, real estate, compliance.
Experience: Lawyer with more than 25 years of experience as Legal Director of GMTCB -port terminals operator- (2011-2016), Legal Vice-President of MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL (1999-2011), in-house lawyer at SEAT / VOLKSWAGEN (1991-1999) and associate lawyer at Cuatrecasas Abogados (1986-1991).
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Member of: Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
M. +34 629 635 473
In civil, mercantile, labour, tax and administrative law, and in matters involving regulatory compliance, litigation and arbitration.
In public contracts and tenders, especially involving public grants for investment, construction and development of port terminals (BOT, BOO, BOOT project financing agreements).
In corporate restructuring operations in several jurisdictions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and shareholder agreements.
In transactions involving the buying and selling of real estate, leases, sale and lease back agreements, surface rights, purchasing operations, buying and selling of assets, due diligence procedures and contracts for the management of business enterprises, especially in the hospitality sector.
We work putting together the best team of professionals for each task, constantly coordinating our efforts to be able to offer optimal and efficient advice, at both a national and international level. When working on international projects we collaborate with a network of local legal consultants on site and coordinate their work.
We act as a trusted partner for our clients, building a real team spirit with them and involving ourselves in their business projects.
We accompany our clients in all aspects of their lives, providing legal solutions that are optimal, reliable and result-oriented.
We accompany our clients’ business teams in their projects aimed at national and international growth.
- Project analysis in collaboration with the business team, and planning of the legal actions required to execute the project.
- Analysis of the legal risks involved in the project.
- Design of the best legal strategy for the implementation of the project.
- Preparation of all the legal documentation required to take part in public tender procedures and monitoring of progress right up to the final award of the contract.
- Drafting or revision and negotiation of contracts linked to the business project: concession agreements, leases, management agreements, joint ventures, etc.
- Planning and design of the establishment of all kinds of trading companies and corporate structures, both nationally and internationally.
- Drafting of bylaws, shareholder agreements and vote syndication agreements.
- Operations for purchasing or divestiture of running businesses.
- Legal Due Diligence for the buying and selling of companies, with the involvement of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Buying and selling of fixed assets and real estate, sale & lease back.
Consell de Cent 329 2º 1ª
Tel. + 34 93 115 09 93
Cristina Martínez Ribas +34 626 19 74 91
Jaime Piera Gabarró +34 605 90 29 87
Antonio Sierra Lledós +34 629 63 54 73